Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced

this email i was send it to ""

that is the retail shop and to "" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this

"Dear Mr.Athansios,

Thank you for your message.

I´m sorry for your inconvenience, but we can just offer to repair your computer.

If you want to have a replacement we suggest to talk to your retailer where you have bought the computer

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Uwe Hembd "

please read all the email that I send and you can understand that lenovo support is ridiculous

" Dear Sirs,

As it appears into my account (account Pic.1) on 27.01.2015 I ordered from “COMPUTER UNIVERCE” together with other goods one laptop "Lenovo Idea Y70-70 Touch 80DU002FGE WITH Serial-Nr: MP06S9Y6".

Unfortunately this laptop, as it has been shown till now, was defective from the factory and of course I had to ask to be replaced by LENOVO with some other laptop with similar characteristics.

As it is obvious from the whole history on my account as it is shown on the attached pictures (account Pic. 1 & 2) I have been forced to send it for the 3rd time to Germany. You have to consider that both the two previous times before sending it to you I had sent it to LENOVO Support in Greece hoping that they might repair it. But they, on the contrary, provided me twice with UNIT REPLACMENT FORM because as it has been shown they might have understood from the very beginning that the laptop could not be repaired cause it was defective from the factory. As you can see at my order I had bought 2 similar laptops, the second one had not any problem, but this one I send to you for 3rd time caused problems just since the 4rth month I bought it as it is shown on the attached pictures {pic. 3 & 4 screenshot from7.june.2015). This one created too many mistakes in the WINDOWS APPLICATIONS as soon as it was starting, blockading me from using it. When I tried to check its BIOS to change some parameters there, it was too hard to operate as the BIOS had also problems as you can see on Pic 4 BIOS problem. As soon as I got in the bios upper lines was invisible,(you can see the normal bios screenshot attached pic 4a from the second same laptop that I have) the graphics into the BIOS were dissolved and made CRASH just after two or three key stroke. The 2 upper lines missing (first line “insydeH20 setup utility” & second line “Information configuration security boot exit”)

So I sent it to LENOVO SUPPORT in Greece for the first time. After several weeks they controlled it, they returned it to me with the first UNIT REPLASEMENT FORM “service in date 29.06.2015”as it is shown on the attached PDF (Doc 1). But you did not agree and just as you got the laptop on July 8th 2015 you forwarded it LENOVO SERVICES to Germany. On August 18th 2015 just after 40 days you returned it to me repaired (!), as it is shown to my account (account PIC 1 & 2).

Until then I believed that, since you had delayed so much to send it back, my laptop had been mended completely and I would not have any other problem. But less than 5 months this laptop got out another problem. It had no VIDEO its monitor and could only operate in external monitor through HDMI connector. I again sent it to the Greek LENOVO SUPPORT and for 2nd time they sent to me a Replacement Form (service in date 25.1.2016)as it seems on the attached pdf(doc 2). I sent it to you and you resend it to LENOVO SUPPORT in Germany. They kept it for 2 months 25.02.2016 – 12.04.2016 and repair it again as the attached (MEDION REPAIR). And what did they do? They did not even control if the laptop can work right. Because as soon as I received it, it worked only for 5 minutes and its battery totally emptied and did not reload in order the laptop to be able to work again. It was totally dead as I mentioned and to the telephone communication we had as well as into the e-mail. I measured the LENOVO power supply and works , it gets out 20 volt but the laptop does not accept them and does not switch on. When you returned this to me, it worked for 5 minutes and its battery emptied and did not work again.

After all the above mentioned it is obvious that this Laptop is defective by its construction. From the very beginning the second one I bought has had none problem until now.

I wish LENOVO take the responsibility to replace it. I do not accept to have a laptop that has been mended in the first year of working for 3 times. That’s why I bought a laptop so expensive and strong in order not to have problems and be able to do my work. But since I got it, one year ago, I could not properly make worthy. The most time it was at Lenovo Service (Greece & Germany) than I could work with. I have been till now trusting to LENOVO, after all I have not bought a laptop costing only 200 Euros. It is one of the most expensive models Lenovo (1600euros) has. So Lenovo has the obligation to replace it together with a new guaranty. It is clear that you have nothing to lose. The problem is to LENOVO and Lenovo must to solve it, otherwise I have to address to the proper departments of the Consumer rights.

Of course I do not think that LENOVO would like something like that as they easily can

Replace the laptop with another having similar technical characteristics and 2 years guaranty and nobody will have any problem

And of course I do not debit you 82 euro I have paid for the laptop to transport from Greece

to Germany attached pic(Courier cost 2x41)

Thanks in advance.

Tel +306934059584"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lenovo support no respect to customers
    • Try to repair defected from factory laptops instead of replace

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Replace the laptop with another having similar technical characteristics and 2 years guaranty or refund it
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lenovo Idea Y70 70 Touch 80Du002Fge
Review category
review #856341 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Computeruniverse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.